Tonight Jim and I got to do something we hadn't done for years- we went to a laundromat to do our laundry. Our dryer broke right before we left for the holidays, and we can't get a new one delivered before December 16. What an experience it was doing communal laundry! Jim and I stuck close together and kept a big eye on our stuff for fear that someone might steal our coveted Green Arrow and Green Lantern t-shirts!
At any rate, we made it home alive, and started to look at a few new comics. Here are some thoughts.
The new Wonder Woman #223 was an action packed fight fest from beginning to end. The Amazons are in their most dire peril and it doesn't look to end anytime soon or end well. I loved it and give it a "high five".
I also looked at New Avengers #13 and found out who Ronin is. I am not surprised at all, as the identity fits Bendis' M.O. of keeping it in the family so to speak. I also enjoyed the interaction between Spider-Woman and Captain America. It should make for great story telling down the road.
I looked at Adventures of Superman #646 and found another major spoiler- the identity of Ruin! What a week for reveals, huh? What did you all think about the character behind it?
I haven't had much of a chance to glance at anything else but am hell-bent to do so tonight. With my surgery being Friday a.m. I am running short on time.
For those that asked, I will go ahead and just spill it- I am having an abdominal hysterectomy. Fun, huh? Hopefully it will go well, and I will be back soon enough. It is hard to believe that I am still young but having this procedure, but those are the breaks!
Take care and have a wonderful new comics day!

0 Yorumlar