Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Beautiful Friday Morning

 

DSC_6223

I sat out side this morning on the patio in my Jammies and had my tea after I fed the birds. It has been the warmest morning yet !

DSC_6206

         The birds were singing , chirping and at the feeders. In the distance by the river and marsh area I could still hear the peepers as their sounds echoed through the woods along with all kinds of birds sounds !

DSC_6215

                                   Miggy lays by the garden watching for squirrels !

DSC_6221

                                                          Slowly gathering for breakfast !

I love mornings like this warm and watching nature wake up and get their day started ! It is to be sunny with a bit of cloud and warm . Miggy and I will be going for our daily walk soon !

We are to be getting rain and thunderstorms later this afternoon and evening . I love a good thunderstorm !

                    Until next time hope you all have a wonderful day !

                                    Country Gal

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar