Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Faces

After weeks of throwing around ideas, it came like a shock in the middle of the night when I realised what I wanted to do... literally in the middle of the night!
 
 
Amazingly the idea was still there when I woke up this morning so I set about making some samples...

 
Experiencing the frustration of not quite being able to make the ideas in my head translate into reality...

 
And then the sadness of knowing I was going to have to stop sampling and put it all aside until Monday because I'm away teaching all weekend

 
But most of all happy that ideas are starting to flow again and I'm actually doing something about it...

 
Because it has felt like a long time!

 
These were another middle of the night idea... but perhaps not my finest moment.

 
I'd say watch this space but of course it might not work, I might bin the lot and then go back to the drawing board. But I'll be sure to show you if it does work. Must go.. still got to pack my overnight bag. Have a great weekend!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar