Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Isle-Sur-la-Sorgue~ And delish apple cakes~




















So much too say..too many words.. too many photos:)

So ..antiques..galore here...shops..brocantes..etc..

I mentioned before..I found the prices much better in Aix for old plates and such there..beautiful antique plates that I left behind were 3 euros each in Aix..salt boxes 14 euros..I found nothing in that range  on Isle -Sur-La-Sorgue..perhaps I was not looking hard enough.

The market..we were packed like sardines..I mentioned that..

Really like the metro..:(

So although it had held it's charm for us..plenty..
market time was un petit zoo.

We had lunch at a fun little place on the water.
I had to be on the water.I sound so spoiled..I am not..but eat indoors or out..same price..let me be on the water..the menu and place mats were adorable..I found some for sale later on at librairies..but my Littles are too old now and so am I ..;)
ISLE is like a mini Venice they say..well that is a HUGE stretch..but I would say a dollhouse Venice.
♥
It is a charming charming town..

The owner of the resto felt we had been super patient I guess.. and offered us a glass of wine on the house..we had had our glass and had to drive..but that was so sweet..They were soo busy.
What's the rush waterside in Provence?
Not me.











I still go to bed thinking about the days we spent in Provence.

But ..back to reality ..and reality where we live is not bad at all..

One thing I have loved about blogging..is the fun contacts/relationships we make..

I think about that..because it seems we are losing more and more bloggers..

Terry..I knew at Gardenbuddies..she doesn't have a blog but we share a love of baking..family..daughters..Littles..gardening..

she sent me an interesting recipe..a long time ago~ And I made them right away..and forgot to post..

SO GOOD..


Thanks Terry! For thinking of me!

Delicious little apple cakelets..

you can find the recipe here..






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar