Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tulips, Daffs, The Museum, And The Rideau Canal

One day during the festival, leaving the city core in the late afternoon, I decided to take a different route home. This took me first past the Museum of Nature, where beds of tulips were near the entrance.


I then crossed over to the Rideau Canal, where there are a number of tulip beds along this stretch. There's also a patch of daffodils that seem to get larger every year, growing in the grass.


There's a pond along the Canal that has tulip beds at each end. The pond seems to appeal to ducks and Canada geese, as you can see two of the latter in the following shot.


The path took me to Patterson Creek, an inlet of the Canal, where the late afternoon sky appealed to me. Back in February, I was walking on ice here, among the skaters.


Carrying on, here are more of the tulip beds along the way.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar