Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blobicure Nail Art for Spring

NAIL POLISHES USED:
Nature Republic 12 Salmon Coral
Nature Republic 18 Pastel Lilac
Nature Republic 23 Sky
Nature Republic 24 Mint Green
Oh My Golly White Out


Hi! I had so much fun doing  this last blobicure nail art that I've decided to do another one. This time, I tried using spring colors. I'm not normally into soft and pretty hues but I have to say, I'm digging how this one looks.
(^^,)


For this nail art look, I first unscrewed or opened all of the nail polishes I'm going to use. Then I applied two coats of white nail polish as my base. While they're still wet, I added on the blobs using the rest of the polishes. 
(^-^)
Oh, and I added a matte top coat too which I think made those blobs look gummy-ish. Hihi. What do you think? Do you like it glossy or matte? Thanks for dropping by today! Things have been really hectic these past few days but I promise I'm trying my best to blog and comment back as much as I can. Good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(^o^)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar